Halloween - Gabi's Halloween Decorations - Costume | Halloween Music

Image
Halloween is a Scary, but Fun Celebration liked by kids. This is a time when the kids put their Halloween Costumes on, make Halloween makeups and go around with bags to collect sweets and chocolates - Trick or Treat?!  It was always fun in previous years when my sister and me, we gathered together with other kids (our friends or classmates) to see whose costume is more scary and then visitingother people houses to scare them and collect the sweets. Good times!.... This year we still cannot make it big due to the virus, but still we arranged something at home, making Halloween decorations and some Halloween snacks. I really like those spiders, skulls and bloody fingers:) And for this Halloween, I am Bloody Princess.

Travel Vlog - Travel with Gabriella around the World (Intro)


Did you guys know that I am running a Travel Vlog: Travel with Gabi around the World on her YouTube channel?

I am 8y.o girl, but I already have travelled to several countries with my parents and my sister.

I love travelling a lot!

I have been in Europe, Asia and Middle East countries. I have seen different beautiful cities and amazing places.

Amusement parks (I enjoyed Universal Studios in Singapore) where you can enjoy your time with your whole family!

Museums, where you can learn many things about the country.

I love visiting also Illusion and Eye Trick Museums and Madame Tussauds Museums! Here you can learn many visual tricks and take photos with famous people.

Real castles - there are magical and amazing!

You all remember the Sleeping Beauty Castle, a fairy tale castle at the center of Disneyland and logo of Disney studio. Do you know that it is based on the real late-19th century Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria, Germany. I have been inside - it was very excited! 

Travelling is amazing, and i hope that very soon we will be able to travel as before! Meantime, stay with me guys and join my Travel Vlogs and Vacation Club and watch my travel Vlogs videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/GABIsFUNWORLD?sub_confirmation=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bratislava - Capital of Slovakia - Part 3

Illusion Museum Doha, Qatar !

Qatar - Start of my Stories

Box Park - Qatar and Bomba Girl - Bomb, Bomb - Dance video.

Austria, Vienna - Austrian National Library