Halloween - Gabi's Halloween Decorations - Costume | Halloween Music

Image
Halloween is a Scary, but Fun Celebration liked by kids. This is a time when the kids put their Halloween Costumes on, make Halloween makeups and go around with bags to collect sweets and chocolates - Trick or Treat?!  It was always fun in previous years when my sister and me, we gathered together with other kids (our friends or classmates) to see whose costume is more scary and then visitingother people houses to scare them and collect the sweets. Good times!.... This year we still cannot make it big due to the virus, but still we arranged something at home, making Halloween decorations and some Halloween snacks. I really like those spiders, skulls and bloody fingers:) And for this Halloween, I am Bloody Princess.

Summer Vacation 2021 Armenia - Qatarairways | Travel Vlog by Gabi

SUMMER VACATION 2021



So we did it finally after 2 years of not travelling, I went with my family to my summer vacation 2021 to my homeland, Armenia.

Before travelling we did our covid pcr tests, got the results and here we go - we are on our way to the airport 😋.
I like travelling and airplanes, where I sit and enjoy watching cartoons, movies or play games on my screen.

Qatarairways is the state air carrier of Qatar, the airline which continues to be considered the best in the World for many years. Qatarairways airplanes fly to many countries, and our destination on this flight is from the capital of Qatar, Doha to Yerevan, the capital of Armenia.

The airplane was full of passengers, armenians who was travelling from USA to Armenia (stopover in Doha) and other passengers - tourists, going to see Armenia.

We enjoyed the flight, which was 3 hours only, and finally I saw my grandparents, friends and my country, which I missed a lot. 

More about my summer vacation trip is in the coming posts here and videos on my YouTube channel Gabi's FUN WORLD, subscribe not to miss.

See yaa!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bratislava - Capital of Slovakia - Part 3

Illusion Museum Doha, Qatar !

Qatar - Start of my Stories

Box Park - Qatar and Bomba Girl - Bomb, Bomb - Dance video.

Austria, Vienna - Austrian National Library